with Vision, Value and Strategy
Day #1 - Public
Value and Strategic Management
- Be asked to question and challenge your view
of the role of public and nonprofit agency leaders
- Clearly define the value your agency creates.
successful business strategy to public sector realities.
the difference between strategic planning and
- Think differently about strategic opportunities
presented to you.
Day #2 - Political Management
and Strategic Communications
- Develop an action plan for mobilizing support
or managing opposition to any issue.
- Learn the key steps
in implementing a successful issue campaign.
- Hear from experts about what to do (and what not to do) when dealing with the media.
- Operational Capacity
and Strategic Performance Measurement
- Analyze case studies of strategies to develop, repair or maximize operational capacity of public agencies.
- Engage in discussions on how leaders can create a high-performance workplace.
- Study successful strategic performance measurement models, via case studies and discussion.
Day #3 - Strategic Performance
- Explore strategic performance measurement in the public and nonprofit sectors
- Learn the key
questions that can help establish strategic performance
measures specific to your agency.
- Begin to think through strategic performance measures for your agency.